Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday





Throwback is a great idea from a blogger I just met!  I found out about her from one of my favorite bloggers Miss Kindergarten!  Click on her name if you want to check her out...Anyhow I am sure many of you have heard of the blogger First Grade Parade!


Well Kim and I have not been at this for very long, but I thought I would throwback to our Dinosaur Days....Our kids love this 3 week long unit!  We have a dinomite time making dinosaur eggs, dino glyphs, volcanos, and going on our famous dino dig....Here are some highlights...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Dino to volcano

We are in our third week of Dino days. Friday is our big Grandparents Day Event. This week we made volcanos out of our old Play do, the students added the secret powder(baking Soda), a little squirt of dish soap, they chose what color lava they wanted and then they added the lava juice(vinegar). The kids loved it. We also made paper plate Dino's. I made a really cute bulletin board with it for our big event. I am also including our menu! Hope you all like it! We had a dinomite time!!












Menu for A Grandparent event we put on



We have a little freebie for you.  You can grab it HERE! or check out the whole unit HERE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment