Friday, November 23, 2012

Tea Party!!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am full of Turkey and enjoying some great family time!  My daughter is home from college this week so that is extra special!  I am gearing up for one of our many preschool events!  It is review week and for "T" day we celebrate with a tie and tiara tea party!  We change our classrooms into a princess castle!  We do have spiderman tablecloths for the boys...we invite moms in to help us with our day...We begin in car line by announcing each child as they arrive with a bugle.  In the classroom we set up centers and divide the kids into groups and they move around the room when the bell rings. We finish with a tea party accompanied by 4 disney princesses.  partycharacters.com donate the morning and send 4 princesses and spiderman!  Here is a picture from last year's party!


My niece was in my class last year!  Such a blessing...The other thing I do is have the girls take a picture in a ballet pose and then add it to their memory book with the caption: "I'm a child of the King!"
Check out the unit HERE!  The first 3 people to follow me on TPT  will receive this adorable unit for free!  Thank you for checking it out, we hope you love it as much as we have loved teaching on this day!



No comments:

Post a Comment