Saturday, November 24, 2012

What is Success?

Hi everyone! Hoping you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was a beautiful time filled with family and friends and sharing how God has blessed us in the past year.When my time came to share, I chose to read something that I had just heard at the ASCI Convention a few days earlier. And I would like to take this time to share it with you:
"Success is waking up in the morning whoever you are, wherever you are, howeve old or young and bounding out of bed because there's something that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at, something that's bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again today." (Charles Wetzel)  I love this quote and I am very thankful this Thanksgiving and everyday that I am able to teach, and do what I am so passionate about! Happy Turkey Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment