Monday, July 1, 2013

A Great Center Idea!


Okay, so I was out shopping again....shhhh don't tell my husband!  He has learned to ignore the dollar store and target bags coming into the house...Well...here is my deal for the day!

What is the big deal about these you ask? I have discovered something amazing!  I put these cups in a box and put them in my manipulative center and my little ones LOVE THEM!!!  
These cheap buy one get one free cups are one of my kids favorite things to play with....hours spent in entertainment (stacking, sorting, putting counters into)
BONUS:
I can put a few in my light center for added color and somewhere on pinterest (forgive me I forget where, if I find it again I will let you know) I am going to melt some and make round colored disks for my light table!  Still looking for a black light to add this year.  Need a good sale...



No comments:

Post a Comment