Monday, June 30, 2014

Time to reflect

Don't you love summer??  A time to slow down and do things you want. I love being able to keep up on housework and play an extra game with my kids. Most of all I love being able to have time to read!  I found this picture of my bestie and preschool pal giving a devotional in my class...such a precious moment. 
We give of ourselves all year to our students and their families!  We pour all we have into our little ones. I pray that each of you take time to reflect on what you are thankful for and those moments In the year that change you for the better. 
I am grateful for my friend Kim and all she has given to me as a friend, a mom, and as a professional. I thank my God upon every rememberance of her.  Kim has been given a wonderful opportunity to teach 2nd grade next year!  She is so excited and any who know her know she is one of the most amazing teachers ever! We will not change our name but can't wait to add some second grade goodies to our store!  
Have a wonderful week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment